- Autosampler syringe
- Manual syringe
- Brand: SGE, Hamilton
- Low Adsorption (LA) Vials
- Certified Vials
- Screw Top Vials
- 9 mm Screw Top Vials
- Snap Ring Vials
- Crimp top vials.
- Polypropylene Vials
- Interlocked™ Vials
- Shell vials
- Headspace Vials
Microvolume inserts are sold in both glass and polypropylene materials. Polypropylene inserts are recommended for pH-sensitive samples, greater solvent compatibility, biological samples, and ionic samples because of the material′s inertness.
- Barrier Septa (maximum temperature 350 °C. Silicone bonded to aluminum. Use in sealing applications where non-permeability and low volatility are required at temperatures above 177 °C. Affected by many organic solvents.
- Butyl (maximum temperature 200 °C). Use with many organic solvents: acetic acid (<50%), acetonitrile, acetone, alcohols, DMSO, phenol. Not compatible with alkanes, benzene, carbon disulfide, chlorinated solvents, cyclohexane.
- Red Rubber (maximum temperature 100 °C). Use with many hydrocarbons, acetonitrile, alcohols, cyclohexane. Not compatible with chlorinated solvents.
- Silicone (maximum temperature 250 °C). Use with acetone, alcohols, DMSO, ether, aqueous samples. Affected by many organic solvents: acetonitrile, benzene, chloroform, hexane, pyridine, tetrahydrofuran, toluene.
- PTFE/rubber (maximum temperature 100 °C). Use with most organic (until pierced). Resistant to chlorosilanes.
- PTFE/Silicone (maximum temperature 250 °C). Use with most organic (until pierced). Not recommended for use with chlorosilanes.
- PTFE/Thermoseal (maximum temperature 300 °C. An improved grade of silicone septa that can be used at higher temperatures. Affected by many organic solvents.
- Viton (maximum temperature 315 °C). Resists mineral oil, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, high concentrations of acids, high temperatures. Not compatible with strong bases, ketones, low molecular weight esters.
- PTFE Liner (maximum temperature 225 °C). The thickness of this material is 0.010″. This material is used as an inert barrier for use with hydrocarbons and alcohols.